Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Vegetarian - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Vegetarian > Topics

Subject: why do u want to b vegetarian?
Replies: 8 Views: 1764

mtness 12.12.07 - 09:46am
for myself i used to eat alot of meat coming 4rm nz, but because i want to cherish life and not kill i felt it would be better to be veg, that was around 5 years ago and my health is still very good. So plz say why u r interested in becoming/being a vegetarian? *

jean168 12.12.07 - 07:36pm
Yes, being vegetarian make me healthy and keep me fit... *

aaren 15.01.08 - 01:28am
was born to vegetarian parents...and am glad that am a vegetarian... :) *

jean168 15.01.08 - 08:56am
@ Aaren Oh... U ar glad become vegetarian? Why? Could u tell us here? *

mtness 25.01.08 - 09:42am
aaren, oh i c these days i live in india and there are heaps of vege families around, lots of great vege only resturants too. *

aaren 9.02.08 - 10:12am
vegetarianism is more in tune with nature...more hygienic...there isnt any cruelty demonstrated, as no lives are taken; the plants grow again...thats mother nature's gift to us, and we are to accept it with grace...thats it... *

jean168 9.02.08 - 10:18am
And ar u glad to be VEGETARIAN lol.GIF ? Bcs seems that u become vege not by choice *

aaren 11.02.08 - 02:28am
not exactly...i did try non-veg foods, in the company of my friends way back in college (there wasnt any opposition from my parents mind you)...but honestly, i didnt relish them at all, didnt develop any food fads either...and to go with it to imagine the cruelty at the abbatoir...no, it wouldnt go down my gullet... *

mtness 11.02.08 - 11:13am
aaren, thats a wonderful way to look at being a vegetarian, but spare a thought 4 the creatures that die during harvest, i find it helpful to think even to those extremes as it allows me an opportunity to be more minful and grateful of the food i eat, takecare. *

* Vegetarian Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Vegetarian

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits